Apply for Vacancy for Business Administration at American University in the Emirates in the UAE. The deadline for this job is 31st August 2021.
Responsible to provide students with professional expertise in teaching, assessing student work, academic advising, participating in administrative and committee activities, professional service, and community service.
Qualifications & Education
- Applicant must have completed a Philosophy Doctorate (Ph.D.) from an accredited university in the United States of America
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years of teaching /working experience in the United States of America or an internationally recognized and accredited higher education institution
Skills / Training / Knowledge
- Curricular development and review.
- Also, record of professional accomplishment including peer-reviewed publications
- Continued research program and interest in collaboration with another faculty.
- Additionally, ability to integrate web-based and/or digital technology in the classroom.
- Willingness to provide service to the University and the College.
- Likewise, excellent English Proficiency and Communication skills for Faculty teaching in English
- Excellent Arabic Proficiency and Communication skills for faculty teaching in Arabic.
- Expected to present research and practice-driven teaching
- Additionally, adapt to the latest pedagogical techniques that stimulate students to inquiry and to encompass a broad and coherent body of knowledge, attaining the skills and competencies through engaging delivery techniques and development of appropriate assessments
- Supervision of thesis, capstone and internship assignments of students
- Actively engage in scholarly activities and publish peer-reviewed articles in the area of specialization thus contributing to the Mission of the University.
- Likewise, provide academic advising and guidance to the students in the program’s learning outcomes, curriculum planning, and career planning.
- Furthermore, evaluating students’ performance and grading. Providing clear assessment criteria that reflect course content and its learning outcomes, setting expectations to students, avoiding cognitive biases.
- Similarly, contributes to regular curriculum reviewing and improving the existing curriculum or developing new specialization or program.
- Participate by working in a task force or workgroup to accomplish assignments or projects such as accreditation, recruitment, research administration, consultation, and service to university, discipline and to the community.
- Likewise, acquire latest academic techniques, discipline and professional certification, technology-related development, and leadership development through attending in-campus and out-campus workshops, seminars and training.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.