Apply for Vacancy for Business Analyst at Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis in the USA. The deadline for this job is 31st July 2021.
Purdue University is a public land-grant research university in West Lafayette, Indiana, and the flagship campus of the Purdue University system. Also, the university was founded in 1869 after Lafayette businessman John Purdue donated land and money to establish a college of science, technology, and agriculture in his name.
- Consults with end users, department/business stakeholders, and technical teams to gather business requirements, identify optimal business intelligence (BI) data solutions, and bridge those needs with the use of business intelligence tools.
- Also, builds and maintains BI solutions that address the data, reporting, business analytics, predictive analytics; and forecasting needs of the department and/or school’s business and educational operations.
- Likewise, identifies data sources, models, and integrates data necessary for the design; maintenance of standard and ad hoc reports and analyses as well as visual solutions such as dashboards; collects, integrates, and interprets/analyzes data from numerous sources, both internal and external; conducts benchmarking activities as needed.
- Furthermore, acts as a liaison and facilitator between business and technology units; proactively identifies, builds, and maintains relationships with business process owners and colleagues.
- Develops and maintains technical documents for all BI related procedures and delivered products (dashboards, reports, etc.); maintains documentation of data definitions, business rules, FAQs, and similar end user materials.
- Moreover, desearches and stays up-to-date on the latest business intelligence trends, standards, and best practices.
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, information systems, or a related field
- 2 years of BI / data visualization tools, SQL engines, data reporting/analytics development, statistical analysis/interpretation of data, or related experience
- Proficient communication skills
- Moreover, maintains a high degree of professionalism
- Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Also, demonstrates a high commitment to quality
- Possesses flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Similarly, seeks to acquire knowledge in area of specialty
- Likewise, highly thorough and dependable
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy, even under pressure
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.