Apply for Vacancy for Cashier/Merchandiser at Muhlenberg College in the USA. The category of the position is Sales.
This part-time position, under the supervision of the Bookstore Manager, provides customer cashier services and other routine functions at the main register in the campus bookstore. Also assists with various store functions and tasks. Also, this part-time position is budgeted for 800 hours annually.
- Receives payment for sales of bookstore items; is knowledgeable with all register and POS functions. Maintains cash level in the register.
- Likewise, open and close register each business day.
- Gives excellent customer service; receives and handles minor complaints, returns, and product questions.
- Additionally, assists with web orders daily: gathering merchandise from Pick Lists, packing, printing labels, and learning the inSite system that is used.
- Assists the clothing merchandiser with restocking and placing new items on the sales floor. Folds tee shirts when they get disheveled.
- Furthermore, creates store display areas, changing endcaps and case displays to keep the store refreshed and attractive at all times.
- Maintains clean and orderly appearance of register area including stocking of bags and register tape.
- Moreover, instructs student workers as to specific chores daily.
- Reorders candy and sodas when needed; stocks daily.
- Submits orders for counter cards and prepares returns.
- Restocks insignia merchandise, including mug wall and display units at front of store.
- Also, assists with textbook reservations and student book orders. Could assist with receiving books.
- Additionally, receives Health & Beauty orders: prices and restocks.
- High school diploma.
- Likewise, retail sales or cashier experience desirable with merchandising abilities.
- Service-oriented manner required when dealing with customers and students.
- Additionally, organized, energetic, and multi-tasking abilities.
- Similarly, successful completion of background checks, including but not limited to education, credit, and national criminal background.
- Weekend hours; extra hours during rush periods and buyback.
- Also, willing to work as a team member amicably.
- Likewise, lifting boxes up to 50 lbs. possible.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.