Apply for Vacancy for Chief Development Officer at Western Michigan University in the USA. The category for this job is: Development and Fundraising and Other Executive.
Western Michigan University seeks a Chief Development Officer to work within and represent the Western Michigan University Haworth College of Business. This key position will work in partnership with the Dean of the College, Department Chairs, Faculty, and Advancement Colleagues to enhance collaboration and grow the Major Gifts profile of the college.
Western Michigan University is a learner-centered, research university, building intellectual inquiry and discovery into undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs in a way that fosters knowledge and innovation, and transforms wisdom into action. As a public university, WMU provides leadership in teaching, research, learning, and service, and is committed to enhancing the future of our global citizenry. University Advancement at Western Michigan University values collaboration, passion, being strategic at all times, a commitment to clear goals, and facilitating transformative results for Western Michigan University and it’s constituents.
- Identifies and promotes relationships with donors with an emphasis on major gifts from the alumni of the college.
- Also, develops and promotes relationship strategies for major gift prospects in assigned portfolio.
- Likewise, identifies potential major gift prospects, including determining the interest and affiliation with the University.
- Similarly, builds relationships with donors and assists in coordinating strategies and personal visits for the involvement of institutional partners.
- Also, writes major gift proposals and agreements.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field from an accredited institution.
- Likewise, Five years’ relevant experience.
- Similarly, demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Likewise, strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Moreover, demonstrated experience in fundraising, sales, marketing, advertising, public relations, communications or a related field.
- Additionally, willingness to travel on a frequent basis.
- Also, ability to work irregular shifts and extended hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Furthermore, demonstrated professionalism.
- Also, ability to motivate volunteers and donors.
- Development experience in higher education fundraising.
- Likewise, proven success in building productive relationships with senior administrators, key business leaders, faculty, staff, institutional boards, volunteers or donors.
- Additionally, demonstrated success in an environment focused on transparency, accountability, and the qualities surrounding a strong performance culture.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.