Apply for Vacancy for Clinic Lab at UC Davis Health in the USA. The category for this job is Health and Medical Services.
UC Davis Health is proud to offer a unique combination of personalized care and extraordinary academic medical expertise at our UCDH Community Clinic in Davis. Also, the organization offers a full range of patient-centered primary care for both adults and children at this location, with an emphasis on wellness. Additionally, Davis patients also have periodic on-site access to UC Davis Medical Center specialists in a range of oft-used medical specialties, such as cardiovascular care, dermatology, allergy care and general surgery.
- The incumbent is primarily responsible for providing phlebotomy services to patients in our Davis PCN Lab.
- Also, responsibilities will also include providing licensed nursing care to patients within the Davis Clinic.
- The incumbent provides licensed medical support to medical care providers as a vocational nurse for the department/clinical team to which it is assigned.
- Likewise, the incumbent is supervised by a licensed physician or registered nurse when performing duties within the vocational nurse scope of practice.
- Moreover, the incumbent works under the direction of clinic/department management for administrative purposes, including customer service, professional behavior & development, assignment & scheduling of work, and performance of job functions not requiring supervision by an LIP.
- At least 3 years of recent LVN experience in an outpatient setting
- Moreover, must provide documentation of graduation from an accredited school of vocational nursing, or completion of education and experience as a corpsman in the United States military.
- Valid current California licensure as a vocational nurse.
- Also, current CPR certification.
- Must pass UCDHS Pharmacology and Venipuncture verification exams.
- Recent Phlebotomy experience
- Likewise, EPIC EMR experience
- IV Certification
- Ability to lift, move, and/or position patients as necessary to room them and prepare them for exams and procedures.
- Must be willing to work variable days, hours and locations as required to meet business needs of the practice.
- Furthermore, this position may be subject to a criminal background investigation, drug screen, Live Scan fingerprinting. Also, medical evaluation clearance, and functional capacity assessment.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.