Apply for Vacancy for Clinic Manager at UC Davis Health in the USA. The category for this job is Health and Medical Services.
The Department of Urologic Surgery at UC Davis Health is committed to providing state-of-the-art medical and surgical care for pediatric and adult urology patients. Also, the department is at the forefront of basic scientific and translational research as well as being a primary site for clinical trials that offer new hope for patients.
The special services we offer range from surgery for aggressive and locally advanced urologic tumors to reconstructive and minimally invasive procedures. Likewise, the University also offer the latest in robotic-assisted surgery, which also offers many benefits to patients. Every member of our team is a respected leader in their field of expertise, combining excellent credentials and experience with superb clinical skills.
- The Nurse Manager is responsible for the daily planning, organizing, directing and controlling of the daily operations and clinical practice of assigned patient care areas. Also, in order to provide quality, individualized patient care and support of Medical Center philosophies.
- Also, the Nurse Manager will lead staff to model a professional practice environment by: providing a clinically competent staff; encouraging strong interdisciplinary team collaboration and communication; supporting autonomy and accountability. Additionally, providing staff opportunities for in-service and formal education; stressing the importance of continuous learning; and supporting a culture where concern for the patient is paramount.
- Likewise, the manager supports research, participates in both long and short term strategic planning, and assures patient advocacy. The Nurse Manager is accountable to the Practice Manager and Director of Ambulatory Nursing Practice.
- Minimum 3-5 years nursing experience in a similar setting
- Moreover, minimum of 2 years of progressive nursing management/leadership experience
- Current license as a registered nurse in the State of California
- Nursing experience in the care of urology patients
- Also, experience with office surgical procedures
- Maintains flexible scheduling as required by workload and department needs
- Likewise, references reflect an overall meets or exceeds