Apply for Vacancy for Coding Analyst at Stanford University in the USA. The deadline for this job is 31st August 2021.
The Department of Psychiatry in the School of Medicine is seeking a Physician Coding Quality Analyst to join the Clinical Finance team to review medical documentation for appropriate CPT coding and documentation, and provide physician training.
This position serves as the physician coding quality analyst for the Department of Psychiatry, the third largest department in the School of Medicine. This individual will be responsible for the development and delivery of training programs for faculty and staff to increase knowledge and skills related to the revenue capture cycle with the goal of maximizing revenue in a cost-effective manner that is in compliance with federal/state and payer-specific billing requirements. Likewise, the analyst is responsible for the identification, analysis and recommendations for resolution of issues and outstanding problems pertaining to coding and charge capture. Furthermore, the individual will perform audits of documentation and coding of inpatient and/or outpatient professional fee services and will also be the Department’s liaison with both the SHC and LPCH Professional Revenue Cycle group and School of Medicine Compliance.
- This position represents faculty billing and is an advocate for efficient billing and procedures.
- Also, this position will also be involved in our Clinical Outreach and ensure that all bills are accurately going through the SHC, SoM, LPCH billing cycle.
- Likewise, work with Compliance to ensure proper coding and results will be accurate and defensible.
- The primary role of this position is to continue to meet and train our Faculty of the latest CPT codes
- Furthermore, perform audits of documentation & coding of inpatient and/or outpatient professional fee services;
- Additionally, analyze results & identify patterns, trends & variations in coding & documentation practices.
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities, manage shifting priorities, and handle numerous time-sensitive projects with multiple deadlines.
- Also, ability to accomplish goals working through formal and informal channels, with diplomacy and tactfulness.
- Likewise, demonstrated creativity, problem solving, critical analysis, initiative, judgment and, decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and meet department goals.
- Furthermore, excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong relevant subject matter knowledge.
- Also, demonstrated solid planning and organizational skills.
- Similarly, demonstrated experience working independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills to coding policy interpretation and implementation
- Also, work independently; well-organized and able to set priorities with minimal direction
- Effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Similarly, strong PC skills; Excel, Word, PowerPoint and internet based program
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.
- Furthermore, frequently stand/walk, sitting, grasp lightly/fine manipulation.
- Occasionally use a telephone.
- Likewise, rarely lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh 11-20 pounds.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities