Apply for Vacancy for Communications Specialist at University of Massachusetts in the USA. The category for this job is Communications, Marketing, and Public Affairs.
As an integral member of the University Marketing team, the Communication Specialist supports the University’s marketing and branding strategy across the University and serves as the communications liaison for various colleges, departments and external constituents. Also, the Communication Specialist works independently and within a team environment to research, write, edit, and review stories and content for web, print, online communications, and social media with the main focus of supporting enrollment.
- Functioning as a marketing liaison, works closely with college(s) to identify communications needs.
- Makes marketing communications recommendations to colleges and initiates requests across marketing channels by working directly with marketing team members, ensuring client satisfaction and marketing effectiveness.
- Also, working closely with campus constituents, develops creative briefs and communication plans.
- Utilizes the university web content management system to maintain current and accurate content for campus constituents, primarily colleges.
- Likewise, ensures accurate and consistent college-specific messaging and program information across marketing channels. This includes photos, videos, and other digital assets.
- Manages, develops and implements marketing projects to ensure on-time, on-budget production and delivery of projects.
- Moreover, working with Marketing team members, analyzes marketing channels (web, email, print) and identify opportunity or need for communications. Makes recommendations to college/department and to AVC for marketing.
- Additionally, liaisons with external constituents to development communications that support university activities.
- Identifies opportunities for press releases and coordinates with Public Affairs on logistics. Based on need, write press release.
- Coordinates communications for conferences and public events.
- Develops content and strategy for social media channels for various campus clients. Coordinates with campus social media account managers to ensure consistent and accurate messaging.
- Furthermore, researches the latest topics, trends and best practices for successful marketing strategies to enhance recruitment and brand awareness; communicate findings to university marketing staff.
- Works with the Photo graphics department to plan photo shoots and secure images for projects.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills across a variety of media.
- Also, ability to “speak to the audience”, effectively communicating to undergraduate, graduate, and other audiences.
- Advanced understanding of integrated marketing communications and how to effectively translate brand messages across various mediums.
- Likewise, excellent verbal, interpersonal, and presentation skills to effectively communicate with internal and external audiences.
- Ability to lead and work in a team environment.
- Similarly, strong initiative to develop creative approaches and solutions to problems.
- Ability to handle multiple projects independently.
- Three or more years of communication experience in the field of education.
- Also, experience developing creative briefs or communications plans.
- Strong skills social media, digital advertising, and e-mail marketing.
- Likewise, experience assisting the production of digital media, i.e. social media, digital advertising, videography and photography.
- Additionally, graduate degree
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.