Apply for Vacancy for Compliance Manager at Cabrini University in the USA. The category for this job is Assessment, Accreditation, and Compliance.
Cabrini University’s Nursing Program is seeking a temporary Clinical and Compliance Manager who will be responsible for setting up the management of student clinical experience and program compliance. He/she/they will develop and coordinate student clinical experiences, as well as bolster the processes and policies that support the growth of the Cabrini Nursing Program. Also, the position entails managing compliance as it relates to the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing (PASBON) regulations, the standards of our future accrediting agency (Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education; CCNE), our clinical partners, and in accordance with the University. Additionally, the Clinical and Compliance Manager will serve to support the Clinical Simulation Center (CSC), carry a teaching workload, and assume some administrative responsibility. Please note, this is a temporary staff position.
- Foster and maintain relationships with clinical partners to ensure achievement of student learning outcomes across the curriculum
- Prepare and track revisions/renewal of clinical partner contracts
- Similarly, serve as a liaison between the University and our clinical partners including acquiring clinical experience sites/units and resolving conflicts
- Monitor COVID-19 site requirements and changes on an ongoing basis in order to incorporate changes to clinical experiences and planning
- Likewise, compile and review clinical site compliance expectations and required documentation for students and Clinical Faculty
- Coordinate and schedule student clinical experiences and Clinical Faculty workload for all relevant courses
- Additionally, recruit, interview, recommend, and onboard/orient Clinical Faculty
- Collaborate with Course Leaders and Clinical Faculty to align student clinical experiences with course outcomes
- Conduct assessment and evaluation of clinical experience sites, including visiting sites, to ensure relevancy to course outcomes and positive student experience
- Likewise, review/update off-campus clinical policies as necessary,
- Aptitude for and experience with developing and fostering relationships with clinical agencies
- Proficiency managing the scheduling and coordination of student clinical experiences
- Also, background inclusive of document preparation including researching the latest evidence, regulations, and standards as applicable to nursing education policy and process
- Participation in Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) accreditation or reaccreditation process
- Likewise, experience with the implementation, facilitation, and evaluation of simulation experiences using simulation technology
- Ability to effectively utilize Blackboard (or a comparable learning management system) and Microsoft Office
- Moreover, minimum academic preparation: Master of Science in Nursing
- An active, unencumbered Pennsylvania Registered Nurse license
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.