Apply for Vacancy for Content Producer at Wake Forest University in the USA. The category of the position is Communications, Marketing, and Public Affairs.
Job Description Summary
Develop creative video content for Wake Forest Athletics with focus on assigned teams within the Demon Deacon’s 18 varsity athletic programs. Also, provides leadership and assistance in the creative and visual storytelling direction for Wake Forest Athletics through video and moving imagery, while providing additional graphic and photo support when needed to complete tasks.
- Assist in producing creative video, graphics, photos, and other creative content for assigned sports in a timely manner, while meeting the overall strategy and philosophy goals of the department.
- Assist video operations team to ensure other sport projects are moving from concept to production, and from production to completion in an effective and efficient manner.
- Likewise, work with a team of creative content producers to deliver video content across multiple platforms.
- Collaborate with supervisors and team to maintain strategy and content calendar to produce videos and digital elements for internal and external promotional efforts.
- Furthermore, assist with establishing staff vision and philosophy for all social media platforms.
- Provide insight to push department forward with emerging trends in social, digital media, as well as in-venue entertainment.
- Additionally, uphold department branding guidelines & identity standards.
- Optimize, proof, upload and track videos to ensure accuracy prior to sharing with the rest of team and clients.
- Moreover, maintain quality control and enforce correct file and Meta data conventions.
- Create the right balance of content strategy, business skills, editorial expertise, and creative vision while taking on the challenge of ensuring the quality, consistency, and adherence to the University’s brand identity.
- Similarly, research the latest video styles and trends, and understand how to apply those learnings to video services.
- Moreover, work across the Wake Forest community to provide creative vision to enhance the overall university video communications efforts.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Professional, optimistic, positive problem-solver.
- Also, required to work quickly, efficiently, and with adaptability under strict deadlines.
- Ability to work long hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- Likewise, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience within NCAA Division I college athletics program desired.
- Furthermore, work experience and knowledge of video production, including but not limited to shooting, non-linear editing, color correction, audio editing.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.