Apply for Vacancy for Coordinator at University of Texas at Arlington in the USA. The category of the position is Student Affairs and Services.
The Coordinator III for Title IV-E program responsibilities include recruitment, screening, orientation, and ongoing support of BSW and MSW students seeking higher education in collaboration with Texas Department of Family and Protective Services. Also, this position works closely with TDFPS and various offices within the School of Social Work.
Th incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Coordinator in the USA:
- Recruit students through outreach activities within the School of Social Work and at DFPS Employee programs in designated regions of Texas.
- Also, conduct Informational and training meetings. Manage prospective and current students eligible for the Title IV-E Stipend opportunity through DFPS. Manage marketing materials such as flyers, brochures, videos, etc.
- Likewise, conduct student interviews, screening, and determine eligibility for program participation.
- Furthermore, collaborate with university admissions, scholarship, and field departments to ensure student success.
- Collaborate with Regional and State DFPS administrators to process documents associated with available stipends and contract signings each semester.
- Moreover, participate in Regional and State meetings as required. Includes chairing Child Welfare Committees.
- Also, represent Title IV-E at monthly SSW Child and Family Committee meetings. Produce all annual reports, data bases and other contract required deliverables.
- Collaborate with Title IV-E PI regarding budget information.
- Likewise, performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Communication skills, public speaking to large audiences, managerial skills, and the ability to multitask. Knowledge of child welfare systems, policies and practice.
- Also, knowledge of Title IV-E Stipend program requirements.
- Additionally, ability to utilize computer applications Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook E-mail to complete work assignments.
- Likewise, ability to train TDFPS staff on a variety of topics. Ability to interview and screen applicants for stipend program.
- Skill to communicate program components and recruit program participants.
- Furthermore, ability to complete complex program reports and statistical analysis on program deliverables.
- Similarly, demonstrated expertise and leadership working with a diverse array of people. Expertise in clinical social work.
Applicants must include in their online resume the following information: 1) Employment history: name of company, period employed (from month/year to month/year), job title, summary of job duties and 2) Education: school name, degree type, and major.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.