Apply for Vacancy for Coordinator at Western Governors University in the USA. The category for this job is Communications, Marketing, and Public Affairs.
A Part Time Project Coordinator investigates, analyzes and monitors efforts on assigned projects and recommends actions to move forward. Also, works using SharePoint to publish a weekly newsletter for internal stakeholders. A Project coordinator is an innovator that is constantly looking for new tools, programs, and applications that will benefit the newsletter team.
- The Project Coordinator is a professional individual contributor, and as such must possess appropriate education, experience, skills, and proficiency in project coordination and their functional area.
- Also, coordinator demonstrates competencies while working on a broad range of standard assignments that may require deviation from regular practices from time to time, requiring evaluation of salient factors.
- The work Coordinator’s work plans and schedules are typically pre-defined but may be modified or improved in collaboration with their supervisor/manager.
- Likewise, the Project Coordinator’s scope of work will usually require cross-functional coordination and/or collaboration.
- The Project Coordinator may create metrics that capture quantitative and qualitative data for initiatives and disseminate that data to applicable personnel. The Project Coordinator may be asked to develop and document organizational content, practices, and objectives.
- Additionally, the work Coordinator creates and manages a wide range of projects, processes, and initiatives within the Evaluation Department. They communicate, to colleagues within and outside Evaluation, all aspects of a project, initiative, event, or get-together.
- The work Coordinator requires collaborative skills to work effectively with stakeholders.
- Moreover, the Project Coordinator is also responsible for creating and tracking data to track effectiveness of initiatives.
- Ability to manage and report data on several projects/initiatives at once
- Proficient use of MS Office, Google Docs, and SharePoint.
- Similarly, strong communication skills including verbal, writing, and presentation skills. Tactfulness and discretion are required in communications as the subject matter may involve sensitive material.
- Strong Internet research skills
- Also, ability to keep a positive and influential attitude with all members of WGU
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Effective task analysis skills
- Likewise, demonstrates a high level of professionalism.
- Understands projects and initiatives within Evaluation
- Additionally, ability and temperament to proactively consider the needs of others
- Creative mindset for recommending new initiatives.
- Ability to create and track data related to project impact
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Coordinator in the USA:
- Journey Mapping
- Critical Thinking
- Similarly, service Design
- Object-Oriented-User-Experience (OOUX)
- Likewise, problem Solving
- Bot framework & deployment
- Also, identity & Access Management
- Root cause identification
- Optimal solution identification
- Project management
- Moreover, change management
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.