Apply for Vacancy for Course Director at Full Sail University in the USA. The category for this job is Curriculum Design.
If you’re looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with Full Sail University. You’ll find your choice of career opportunities, great benefits, an environment that welcomes and values creativity, and a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding!
- Create an environment of learning through effective teaching skills, maintain student-centered focus, and update curriculum to keep current and relevant to industry standards.
- Also, utilize a variety of teaching strategies and encourage active learning.
- Create learning activities, including assignments, tests, quizzes and labs, and assess student outcomes in a timely manner through effective assessment and constructive feedback to students to support the learning process.
- Perform lectures for campus courses, and hold scheduled virtual course meetings for online courses. Teaching will be conducted through on-campus and online delivery.
- Likewise, interact positively with diverse student populations; provide all students with equal opportunities for learning.
- Additionally, demonstrate a commitment to the industry, maintain knowledge and skill relevancy through continuing education as defined in the faculty development plan.
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of Full Sail University
- Moreover, maintains strict confidentiality of student and company information
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization
- Also, adheres to company attendance standards
- Performs other duties
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Also, exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including proofreading and editing for grammar and punctuation
- Detail oriented
- Additionally, ability to multi-task while working independently and collaboratively with other teachers and university staff
- Ability to interact professionally and constructively with students and staff at all levels in an immersive, fast paced environment.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.