Apply for Vacancy for Cybersecurity Analyst at San Jacinto College in the USA. The deadline for this job is 31st July 2021.
Supports the delivery of College-wide security strategy and implementation forward while protecting the College from security threats and cyber-hacking. Supports the development of information security standards, guidelines, and practices. Also, ensures IT implemented security controls effectively safeguard information systems against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure. Likewise, supports administering the information security requirements per the Texas Administrative Code, Chapter 202 and Texas Cyber Security Framework.
- Support the development and maintenance of a College-wide information security plan as required by §2054.133, Texas Government Code and Texas Cyber Security Framework
- Similarly, support the development and maintenance of information security policies and procedures that address regulatory requirements and the College’s information security risks
- Additionally, look and ensure annual information security risk assessments are performed and documented by information-owners.
- Also, support the review of College’s inventory of information systems and related ownership and responsibilities
- Likewise, look for the review, development and recommendations of policies and implementation of procedures and practices to ensure the security of information and information resources against unauthorized or accidental modification, destruction, or disclosure.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving IT landscape and keep pace with latest thinking and new security technologies
- Also, ability to interpret policies and procedures
- Proficient knowledge of cybersecurity standards (NIST CSF, COBIT) and compliance requirements, including but not limited to FERPA, GLBA, GDPR, and PCI DSS
- Likewise, excellent communication skills – providing verbal and written communication that is outstanding to both direct reports and senior management as well as other stakeholders
- Furthermore, flexible and adaptable – capable of changing direction where required and showing flexibility to meet new demands
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Master’s degree in business administration or related field
- 4 years of experience in IT security or directly related subject matter
- 5 years of experience in IT security
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.