Apply for Vacancy for Data Analyst at University of Colorado in the USA. The category for this application is Health and Medical Services.
The University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus is a public education, clinical and research facility serving 4,500 students, and a world-class medical destination at the forefront of life-changing science, medicine, and healthcare. CU Anschutz offers more than 42 highly rated degree programs through 6 schools and colleges, and receives over $500 million in research awards each year. Moreover, The University are the single largest health professions education provider in Colorado, awarding nearly 1,450 degrees annually. Likewise, powered by our award-winning faculty, renowned researchers and a reputation for academic excellence, the CU Anschutz Medical Campus drives innovation from the classroom to the laboratory to the delivery of unparalleled patient care.
- Collaborate with UCHealth providers, staff, faculty, as well as other teams, institutions and resources to design, develop, implement and support quality improvement initiatives.
- Also, collaboration with faculty, RN’s, administrative staff, as well as other teams within CHCO to design, develop, implement and support QI initiatives.
- Likewise, participation in research projects for the International Center for Colorectal & Urogenital Care at CHCO.
- Likewise, implement chart reviews.
- Moreover, work with staff to develop and manage timelines, project plans and budgets, metrics reporting and development of project design and protocols
- Additionally, extract, validate, analyze and report on data from a variety of systems and data sources
- Likewise, ensure accurate progress of data analytic projects from the planning and approval stages through completion and reporting.
- A bachelor’s degree preferably in business, business administration, computer science, management/computer systems. Also, computer engineering, information technology, or a directly related field from an accredited institution
- Also, two years of experience working in a related field such as Business Intelligence, Data Analysis or Quality Improvement analysis.
- A master’s degree in computer science, public health, epidemiology, biostatistics, engineering, mathematics or related field from an accredited College.
- Likewise, extensive, diverse and progressively responsible experience with data warehouse design and data mining.
- Moreover, experience working with Epic (EPIC Compass, Clarity, Caboodle) in analysis of data.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.