Apply for Vacancy for Data Analyst at Wilberforce University in the USA. The category of the position is Institutional Research and Planning.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for managing our master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. Additionally, the University are looking for a detailed oriented, experienced data analyst with a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Develops and manages information to support corporate decision making.
- Moreover, manages and improves existing reporting systems.
- Performs complex analyses.
- Also, conducts and facilitates (and educates and trains on) analyses, issues identification, organizational
risk assessment, and decision-making processes.
- Provides consulting and analytic services to leadership.
- Likewise, provides technical support and mentoring and training.
- Develops methodology and processes for prioritization and scheduling of projects.
- Analyzes problems and determines root causes.
- Defines company data assets (data models), jobs to populate data models.
- Works closely with all business units to develop strategy for long term data platform architecture.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Furthermore, leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Additionally, effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Also, performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Moreover, prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Additionally, monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Data Analyst Qualifications / Skills:
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Data Analyst in the USA:
- Advanced analytical knowledge of data
- Also, conducting big data analysis
- Developing software and data models
- Developing algorithms
- Likewise, business analysis
- Business process modeling — enterprise to department level
- Process oriented with great documentation skills
- Furthermore, exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Additionally, advanced technical skills.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, computer science, management information systems, or related field or equivalent related experience
- Furthermore, five+ years data analyst or related experience, including proficiency with analytical software or equivalent related education
- Proficiency in statistics, data analysis, and research methods
- Also, demonstrated knowledge of and skill in word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications (including Word, Excel, and Outlook) and other analytics software such as Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Additionally, a track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Likewise, a history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.