Apply for Vacancy for Data Project Manager at University of Utah in the USA. The category for this job is Laboratory and Research.
The University of Utah is a public research university in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is the flagship institution of the Utah System of Higher Education. The university was established in 1850 as the University of Deseret by the General Assembly of the provisional State of Deseret, making it Utah’s oldest institution of higher education.
The Clinical Data Project Manager is responsible for the preparation, implementation and coordination of local, national and international research projects and research collaborations. He/she will closely collaborate with the UREAD Director to ensure that sponsor’s goals and expectations are met for reading center services in clinical studies.
- Interact with clinical study sites and the sponsors regarding organization of reading center services
- Also, overview and perform study startup and site certification activities
- Similarly, serve as liaison between UREAD and study sites
- Likewise, contribute to the design of protocols, forms and data collection processes.
- Furthermore, prepare study data for sponsor.
- Moreover, overview data transfers to the study sponsor.
- Likewise, troubleshoot and implement solutions to issues that arise during the development, management and close out of clinical studies.
- Also, attend conference calls with study sponsors
- Perform routine correspondence with sites, sponsors, and CROs
- However, confirm receipt of all image materials received at UREAD, including technical evaluation of imaging data
- Develop timeline for clinical data management deliverables, and ensure they are completed and communicated to sponsor.
- Furthermore, troubleshoot and implement solutions to issues that arise during the development, management and close out of clinical studies.
- Additionally, respond to data queries as appropriate.
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Likewise, high degree of creativity and flexibility
- Similarly, strong computer skills including proficiency of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Also, skills in quality management systems
- Additionally, ability to manage multiple software programs together.
- Work requires analytical, communications, and organizational skills generally acquired through completion of a master’s degree program in natural sciences or equivalent experience
- Likewise, experience in data management preferable.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.