Apply for Vacancy for Dean at American University in the Emirates in UAE. The category for this application is Engineering.
The American University in the Emirates, also known as AUE, is a private university located in Dubai International Academic City in the United Arab Emirates. The university was founded in 2006. AUE is an approved university by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research and is licensed by the Commission for Academic Accreditation to offer various undergraduate as well as graduate programs where students can earn bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
- Deans shall maintain administrative supervision of the Faculties, study programs, and institutional analysis pertaining to the content and the delivery of the programs.
- Also, the Deans shall initiate, plan, organize, and direct such actions necessary and appropriate to assure that the needs and standards of academic programs.
- The Deans shall consult and advise the Vice President for Academic Affairs and the Academic Council with respect to the recommendations of various academic units with respect to all strategic and operational matters.
- Also, the Deans shall serve in the development, implementation, and administration of the approved academic policies and procedures.
- Moreover, providing educational leadership for academic faculties and services;
- Likewise, working directly with the Vice President for Academic Affairs and other concerned departments, and Officers on assessing
- Also, advising and recommending to the Vice President for Academic Affairs the appointment of personnel to teaching and research positions.
- Additionally, acting as liaison with Academic Council, College faculty Members, Committees for academic affairs; and serving on AUE Committees as appropriate.
- However, overseeing, reviewing, orienting, and supervising performance evaluations of the academic programs. Along with, the services provided and the required evaluations on a semester basis.
Education and Experience Requirements :
- Ph.D. in the related field of Computer Science from an internationally accredited university
- Also, 5 – 7 years’ experience in academic leadership at the level of Associate/Assistant Dean or higher at an accredited university.
- Additionally, Experience in the development of new programs that meet international standards
- Likewise, record of professional accomplishment including peer-reviewed publications
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.