Apply for Vacancy for Dean at Elizabethtown College in the USA. The category for this application is Business.
Elizabethtown College seeks a dynamic leader and ‘builder’ to serve as their Dean in the new School of Business. Likewise, this position is ideal for an outward facing, strategic leader with a proven history of successful growth initiatives, strong partnership and collaboration skills, and results-focused leadership. Also, the successful candidate will coordinate the development and delivery of innovative, high-quality academic programs that meet the demands of today’s workforce and students and enhance the visibility and reputation of the existing business programs.
- Exhibit a unit and institutional perspective in dealing with various constituencies.
- Also, administer and implement institutional and School of Business policies and regulations.
- Additionally, ensure degree requirements are appropriate and supervise curriculum development.
- Moreover, maintain and comply with ACBSP accreditation requirements.
- Likewise, manage majors, minors, and certificates offerings within the Business School.
- Similarly, schedule course offerings, teaching assignments, student advising loads, and committee/club advising assignments.
- Also, develop and implement Standard Performance Expectations (SPEs) for all teaching faculty within the School of Business.
- Moreover, supervise School of Business facilities, equipment and support staff.
- Also, set budget priorities, develop and administer the budget, supervise library acquisitions, approve work orders, textbooks, and general requisitions.
- Terminal degree in a field represented in the School .
- Also, experience teaching at the college level
- Additionally, appreciation and commitment to liberal learning and the benefits of a liberal arts experience
- Likewise, ability to develop and articulate a clear vision
- Moreover, demonstrated leadership style that fosters team-building
- Similarly, strong interpersonal skills including excellent oral and written communication abilities
- Furthermore, exceptional customer service skills.
- Degree from an ACBSP or AACSB accredited business program
- Also, experience in development/fundraising activities.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.