Apply for Vacancy for Dental Assistant at The State University of New Jersey in the USA. The category for this job is Health and Medical Services.
Rutgers University is a public land-grant research university based in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Chartered in 1766, Rutgers was originally called Queen’s College.
New Jersey’s academic health center, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS) takes an integrated approach to educating students, providing clinical care, and conducting research, all with the goal of improving human health.
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey is seeking an Expanded Duty Dental Assistant for the Rutgers Health University Dental Associates (RHUDA) within the Rutgers School of Dental Medicine. Furthermore, under the direction of the Program Administrator, the Expanded Duty Dental Assistant performs chair-side, desk-side and sterilization assistance for Rutgers Health University Dental Associate providers.
- Assists providers chair-side during standard and complex procedures.
- Also, anticipates the providers needs during procedures.
- Manages post-operative patient care.
- Moreover, monitors anesthesia patients in recovery, when necessary.
- Serves as sterilization assistant.
- Likewise, cleans and sterilizes room after each use; prepares treatment room based on scheduled procedures.
- Similarly, seats patients, adjusts chairs, drapes patients with protective covers, communicates patient concerns with staff nurse and/or treating provider.
- Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO)
- Also, Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Likewise, Tiered Network (TN)
- High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP)
Minimum Education and Experience
- Satisfactory completion of a formal dental assisting program in an ADA approved program.
- Also, a minimum of two (2) years of prior dental assistant experience.
- Certification as a dental assistant and expanded duty assistant in the State of New Jersey.
- Moreover, must possess a valid dental technology license issued by the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection.
- Likewise, must possess a valid CPR certification.
- BLS trained and certified a plus.
- Knowledge of implant surgical components a plus.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.