Apply for Vacancy for Development Specialist at Texas A&M University in the USA. The category for this job is Tutors and Learning Resources.
Under supervision, the Learning and Development Specialist assesses, designs, develops, delivers, implements, evaluates, manages, and maintains learning and development, performance support, change management, and organization development content, interventions, programs, and services OR designs, develops, delivers, and maintains high quality evaluation data collection, reports, programs, and services, working with fellow team members to address themes and improvement opportunities. Also, the candidate will subscribe to and support our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accountability (IDEA) as stated above. If this job description sounds interesting to you. Also, the University invites you to apply to be considered for this opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree in the learning and development, organization development, or related field; or, equivalent combination of education and experience
- Also, one year of learning and development, data analysis, and/or training related experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of learning and development, adult learning, learning evaluation, organization development, and change management theory and practice
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Additionally, ability to quickly synthesize, organize, and analyze information in a short period of time
- Good verbal and written communication
- Likewise, ability to be flexible, handle and prioritize projects and deliverables in a project and deadline-oriented environment
- Moreover, must have high attention to detail and quality while delivering results, handling and maintaining confidential and sensitive information, as well as care and concern for customers and the team
- Furthermore, working knowledge of spreadsheet, presentation and word processing software programs
- Also, ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others
- Graduate degree in learning and development, organization development, or related field
Preferred Licenses and Certifications:
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Prosci, or other relevant certifications.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.