Apply for Vacancy for Director at Gonzaga University in the USA. The category for this application is International Programs and Services.
Director of International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) is responsible for the operations of the ISSS Office including overseeing services, regulatory and compliance requirements, programs, international student and scholar wellness and immigration advising, budget and personnel. The Director serves as the Primary Designated School Official (PDSO) and Responsible Officer (RO) for the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP). This position actualizes and supports Gonzaga’s mission for intercultural competence and global engagement.
- The director represents Gonzaga University on both internal working groups and in external professional organizations.
- Also, the director takes on special projects assigned by the Associate Provost and/or Provost.
- Likewise, the director advises university professionals on matters related to immigration policies that affect the University, especially changes to policies.
- Furthermore, the director serves as professional contact for US immigration officials, and foreign government officials visiting campus
- Also, will oversee a department of approximately five, including advisors and designated school officials.
The Director of International Students & Scholar Services reports to the Associate Provost of Enrollment Management.
The Director of International Students & Scholar Services provides supervision to approximately five employees, including advisors and designated school officials.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Also, 8+ years of experience in international higher education
- Additionally, valid Passport
- Likewise, experience with international education software
- Excellent Communication skills, written and verbal
- Furthermore, demonstrated commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion.
- Moreover, meets regulatory eligibility to be a PDSO/RO and have knowledge of U.S. immigration regulations for F1 and J1 visas
- 5 years as Designated School Official
- Also, working knowledge of a second language
- Experience living and working overseas
- Moreover, master’s degree
- Normal office work requires the ability to lift up to 50 pounds, reach, bend, kneel, stoop, sit, and move about campus as needed.
- Also, wrist and hand movements required for keyboarding.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.