Apply for Vacancy for Director at New England College in the USA. The category for this job is Athletics and Coaching.
New England College is a private liberal arts college in Henniker, New Hampshire. It enrolls approximately 2,800 undergraduate and graduate students. The college is regionally accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education. New England College is located in Henniker, New Hampshire; population 1,747 in a distant rural setting.
The Esports Director manages all aspects of the College’s Esports program with emphasis on recruiting, enrolling, educating, retaining, and graduating highly-qualified student participants. The Director creates a positive, winning culture and an exceptional student experience; and ensures that the New England College Esports program is administered with full commitment to programmatic standards and high levels of achievement.
- Directs all aspects of the New England College Esports program;
- Also, participates in traditional and social media promotion;
- Similarly, successfully recruits highly-qualified student participants on a national and international level who possess academic achievement, character, and Esports skill;
- Additionally, ensures a highly-competitive teams with a full roster on an annual basis;
- Moreover, oversees all Esports equipment and facilities, including the Esports arena;
- Furthermore, maintains eligibility records as appropriate for oversight agencies, including NACE;
- Also, mentors and leads students to augment and sustain retention rates;
- Furthermore, creates an appropriate academic culture for team members and provides adequate academic monitoring, support and counseling for student.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree is preferred.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of varying governing bodies (such as NACE) rules and regulations;
- Also, excellent communication skills;
- Similarly, strong recruiting skills;
- Moreover, strong administrative skills with the ability to manage a competitive college program;
- Furthermore, flexible hours including nights and weekends.
- Also, professional Esports experience as a player, program director, and/or coach;
- Likewise, proven recruiter.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.