Apply for Vacancy for Director at Northeastern University in the USA. The category for this application is International Programs and Services.
Founded in 1898, Northeastern is a global research university and the recognized leader in experience-driven lifelong learning. Our world-renowned experiential approach empowers our students, faculty, alumni, and partners to create impact far beyond the confines. Northeaster’s comprehensive array of undergraduate and graduate programs in a variety of on-campus and online formats lead to degrees through the doctorate in nine colleges and schools. Also, among these, we offer more than 195 multi-discipline majors and degrees designed to prepare students for purposeful lives and careers.
- 6-8 years of direct experience planning and executing strategic global initiatives, including the development, launch and/or integration of new physical sites and academic programs in markets outside of the institution’s home jurisdiction.
- Also, at least 3 years experience leading international academic or business initiatives.
- Moreover, working knowledge of the project management process and 2-3 years project management experience and implementation using MS suite of products.
- Additionally, a collaborative approach, with experience leading broad cross-functional global projects serving multiple stakeholders.
- Furthermore, proven track record in managing competing priorities and working effectively under pressure.
- Also, ability to make consistent and fair decisions based on facts and data.
- Likewise, professional credibility and maturity to effectively engage internal and external colleagues and key influencers.
- Also, excellent diplomacy and negotiation skills; and the ability to converse easily, with courtesy and clarity, with all members of the Northeastern community and beyond.
- Furthermore, flexibility when adapting to evolving priorities, ability to effectively interpret policies and practices when addressing those priorities.
- Also, intellectual curiosity and the mental agility to troubleshoot and make sound decisions in response to rapidly changing, often complicated situations.
- Furthermore, effectiveness as a leader and strategic thinker who thrives when working as a member of a dynamic leadership team.
- Also, an understanding of global learning mobility programs is welcome.
Northeastern University is an equal opportunity employer, seeking to recruit and support a broadly diverse community of faculty and staff. Northeastern values and celebrates diversity in all its forms and strives to foster an inclusive culture built on respect that affirms inter-group relations and builds cohesion.
Also, all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color. Also, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.