Apply for Vacancy for Director of Administration at The State University of New Jersey in the USA. The category for this job is Human Resources.
Rutgers University is a public land-grant research university based in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Also, chartered in 1766, Rutgers was originally called Queen’s College.
New Jersey’s academic health center, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS) takes an integrated approach to educating students, providing clinical care, and conducting research, all with the goal of improving human health.
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a motivated Director of Administration – RBHS Clinical Employment for the Office of the Senior Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administration.
- Assist in the development of organizational structures and staffing plans in support of the long- and short-term goals and objectives.
- Similarly, draft job descriptions in accordance with organizational needs and collaborate with human resources on the classification of positions.
- Also, work closely with RWJBH Chief Operating Officer in establishing compensation packages.
- Furthermore, initiate recruitment paperwork, liaise with UHR on candidate sourcing, screening, coordination of interviews, liaise with Rutgers UHR for final offers to candidates.
- Additionally, assist in new employee onboarding.
- Likewise, assist in the establishment of performance goals, oversee annual performance evaluation process and consult on merit or performance incentive payment distributions, if applicable.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field, plus eight (8) years of progressively more responsible professional level experience, preferably in a healthcare, government agency or university environment.
- Also, at least three (3) years of experience in a supervisory or managerial capacity.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent human relations, communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Moreover, must possess sound judgment, the ability to positively influence others, and knowledge of how to accomplish superior performance in a unionized environment.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.