Apply for Vacancy for Director of Office at Saint Martin’s University in the USA. The category for this application is Police and Public Safety.
Saint Martin’s University is a private Benedictine, liberal arts university in Lacey, Washington. It was founded in 1895 as an all-boys boarding school by monks of the Benedictine Order. Saint Martin’s began offering college-level courses in 1900 and became a degree-granting institution in 1940. The college became coeducational in 1965. In 2005, it changed its name from Saint Martin’s College to Saint Martin’s University.
- Knowledge of federal and state nondiscrimination laws and compliance regulations including Title IX, Title VII, the due process protections as they apply to Student Conduct proceedings, the Clery Act, VAWA, and FERPA.
- Also, a working knowledge of and recognition of current social and political issues as they related to racial injustices, implicit biases, cultural competencies, and the impacts these have, in relation to the duties of Office of Public Safety, on the Office’s interaction with the campus community.
- Likewise, have a working knowledge of and skilled in the ability to conduct Trauma-Informed Victim Interviewing.
- Additionally, excellent judgment and critical thinking with the ability to manage highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Similarly, skilled in the areas of conflict resolution, problem-solving techniques, interviewing, and investigation.
- Also, skill in writing concise, logical analytical reports to convey complex issues.
- Additionally, ability to maintain neutrality and work under stress.
- Infrequent running, lifting and carrying weights up to 50 lbs., pushing, pulling, turning, pivoting, reaching, grasping, and climbing; and all other activities required to perform essential functions
- Also, ability to be mobile campus-wide for appropriate business needs.
- Likewise, operates a variety of standard office equipment requiring continuous or repetitive arm-hand movements.
- Additionally, reading, writing, speaking, hearing, standing, bending, sitting.
- Likewise, learning and comprehending.
- Requires visual concentration on detail.
- Manual dexterity and precision required for keyboarding.
- Must be able to sit for long periods at a time at a computer.
- Moreover, may occasionally be required to deal with distraught people.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.