Apply for Vacancy for Division Head at University of Minnesota in the USA. The category for this job is Business, Liberal Arts and Education.
The University of Minnesota Crookston, one of five campuses comprising the University of Minnesota system, invites applications and nominations for a full-time, twelve-month appointment as Division Head for the Division of Business, Arts, and Education.
- Doctoral degree or terminal degree in one’s academic discipline.
- Professional achievement in teaching and scholarship commensurate with the rank of tenured associate professor within either the Business or the HSSE Department
- Demonstrated self-awareness, cultural competence, and achievement in working with diverse student populations.
- Demonstrated commitment to the land-grant mission of the University of Minnesota Crookston, especially as related to access and student success.
- Evidence of leadership abilities, exceptional communication skills, and excellent interpersonal and team-building skills.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with faculty, student affairs educators, staff, and students.
The final job offer is contingent upon a complete background check and receipt of official transcripts.
- Professional achievement in teaching and scholarship commensurate with the rank of tenured full professor.
- Also, experience in college-level administration, new program development, and institutional (i.e., HLC) and program (e.g. ACBSP—Business, NAB—Health Management, PELSB—Education, POST—Criminal Justice) accreditation and/or licensure processes.
- Likewise, experience administering online educational programs.
- Also, in supervising and evaluating faculty and staff including union-represented faculty and staff.
- Furthermore, experience planning, managing, and evaluating complex budgets.
- Furthermore, proficiency in a second language, preferably Spanish.
A complete position profile is available. Review of applications will begin February 1 and continue until the position is filled. Also, application materials will include a current resume or curriculum vita, a cover letter, and a list of 3-5 professional references. Additionally, candidates must submit a separate 1-2 page statement addressing how they will promote equity and inclusion at a small campus in a rural context.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.