Apply for Vacancy for Document Analyst at Texas A&M University in the USA. The category for this job is Admissions and Enrollment.
Texas A&M University is a public land-grant research university in College Station, Texas. It was founded in 1876 and became the flagship institution of the Texas A&M University System in 1948. As of 2020, Texas A&M’s student body is the second largest in the United States. Texas A&M’s designation as a land, sea, and space grant institution.
This position is responsible for the day to day processing of incoming undergraduate transfer applications, evaluating/posting college coursework, reviewing/admitting transfer applicants and reviewing/verifying international documents.
- Evaluate college transcripts and post all academic accredited coursework.
- Furthermore, process transfer applications.
- Likewise, verify and process graduate/undergraduate international admission documents including but not limited to official transcripts, test scores, special program initiatives and confirmation of international accreditation.
- Moreover, review and admit applicants who meet university requirements and forward files for review for those who do not.
- Also, provide support for other recruitment, admission, advising, and retention activities sponsored by the Office of Recruitment and Admissions and/or the Division of Enrollment Management.
- Additionally, perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree.
- Also, two (2) years related experience.
- Additionally, education may be considered as a substitution for the minimum experience requirements.
- Likewise, intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and databases.
- Moreover, excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to be able to communicate effectively in a courteous and professional manner with diverse population of customers in person, telephone, or e-mail.
- Also, attention to detail. Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experience in Admissions.
- Experience with Banner, Laserfiche and Argos.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.