Apply for Vacancy for Events Coordinator at Indiana University Bloomington in the USA. The deadline for this job is 30th September 2021.
Known for its presentation of a wide variety of events from the latest popular concerts and Broadway attractions to university ceremonies and conference events, IU Auditorium is a 3,200-seat proscenium venue that has been a model of campus and community programming and engagement since it opened in 1941. We are excited to bring into our Auditorium family a dynamic team member who can uphold our reputation of providing expert and professional service.
Responsibilities of the Events Coordinator include:
- Coordination of events at IU Auditorium Open Air Venues.
- Also, the coordination of lobby events, serves as lead coordinator for non-ticketed events.
- Preparing estimates and bills for all non-ticked events.
- Ensuring the smooth operation of non-ticketed events at the IU Auditorium lobby and Presidents Hall.
- Likewise, initiating and conducting consultation meetings with rental clients, ascertaining what equipment and services will be needed for event.
- Conducting meetings and/or creating Event Planning Documents and layouts for event staff to distribute all event information.
- Furthermore, reading the implementation and evaluation of venue event plans.
- Ensuring the event is well-organized and the client is pleased with their experience, both during the planning process and during the event.
- Also, working with the Guest Services Manager to ensure that staffing levels are adequate for the event yet stay within the budgetary parameters.
- Likewise, performing other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Tourism Management, Arts Management, or a related field.
- Demonstrated record of achievement in guest and client service.
- Also, demonstrated competency in planning and organizing.
- Excellent writing and editing skills and understanding of brand execution and adherence.
- Additionally, ability to work under stress while projecting a feeling of confidence and competence to others.
- Supervisory and leadership abilities with a range of different employee and client groups.
- Furthermore, flexible and adapt easily.
- Team player.
- Proficiency in Windows programs including Word, Access, and Excel.
- Similarly, emphasize pride in work, fun in the workplace, and a positive approach to attaining and exceeding goals.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.