Apply for Vacancy for Executive Director at Colorado State University in the USA. The deadline for this job is 31st August 2021.
The unit of Talent Management and HR in the division of University Advancement at Colorado State University is seeking an Executive Director. Also, this position serves to provide comprehensive leadership in developing and executing Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, HR, and Training strategies in support of the overall strategic mission of University Advancement.
This position serves to provide comprehensive leadership in developing and executing Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, HR, and Training strategies in support of the overall strategic mission of University Advancement.
This position will act as an executive liaison to CSU campus partners.
Additionally, this position reports to the Vice President for University Advancement.
Required Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university by employment start date
- Moreover, minimum of 10 years of experience in Human Resources, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition; and/or Professional Development roles in a multi-faceted and complex organization, with numerous employee types
- Also, minimum of 5 years experience supervising full-time professional staff and leading a team in the development and execution of complex strategic goals, initiatives, and programs
- Likewise, demonstrates active engagement and support of diverse individuals, opinions, and perspectives, and actively engages with and supports the University’s mission, vision, and values.
- Furthermore, must have a valid driver’s license, the ability to obtain a driver’s license, or access to a licensed driver by the employment start date
Preferred Job Qualifications
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Executive Director in the USA:
- Advanced degree in related field or Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) credential in professional human resources (SHRM-SCP, PHR or SPHR).
- Also, knowledge and understanding of advancement/fundraising functions preferably at a university.
- Experience with compensation planning and career planning.
- Similarly, superior communication and presentation skills.
- Training and development experience with professional staff.
- Expert in current and future talent management strategies (e.g., coaching, online learning, learning management systems, etc.)
- Furthermore, experience resolving complex issues, proposing and implementing change and the ability to anticipate and address upcoming assignments and challenges.
- Additionally, demonstrated leadership skills, including team building and motivating others through effective communication, modeling appropriate behavior, and optimism.
- Similarly, previous experience managing sizeable budgets and financial processes with a strong fiscal acumen.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities