Apply for Vacancy for Executive Director at Queens University in the USA. The category for this application is Financial Aid.
Located in the heart of the nation’s second fastest growing metropolitan area, Queens University of Charlotte leverages the city’s diverse and thriving environment as an extended classroom. Likewise, nationally recognized for undergraduate programs in international and interdisciplinary education, Queens blends the best of liberal arts learning with professional preparation and community engagement. Furthermore, focused on supporting success for diverse learners, faculty build close and collaborative relationships with students and help them build intentional and individualized roadmaps for flourishing at Queens and beyond.
This full-time position is responsible for the overall leadership and supervision of Queens’ financial aid and student account departments, approximately 12 people. Among the Executive Director’s most immediate priorities are:
- Directs the staff in implementing, awarding, and monitoring federal, state and University financial aid programs. Provides leadership, guidance, and training to staff on student service excellence;
- Also, administers and coordinates all institutional aid;
- Additionally, analyzes and reports on financial aid trends, sharing regularly with the VPEMM and CFO;
- Likewise, cracks and reports on financial services trends in higher education;
- Moreover, develops short/long-term strategic goals for financial aid and student accounts that align with University strategies;
- Also, ensures all aid is paid in a timely manner and in compliance with regulating agencies;
- Reconciles federal and state scholarships and loans with outside agencies and the finance office;
- Moreover, ensures ongoing maintenance and coordination of the computerized financial aid management systems.
- Seven (7) years or more experience in higher education financial aid services with at least five (5) years progressively responsible experience in a leadership/supervisory capacity;
- Also, experience in accounting practices;
- Demonstrated experience in technology including database management, Microsoft Office, reporting software
- Moreover, demonstrated experience in promoting collaborative decision-making processes and working with diverse populations;
- Additionally, proven ability to convey complex technical information and policy issues in a concise, easily understood manner to a wide range of constituencies;
- In depth, current knowledge of principles, practices, methodology, and procedures for the provision of student financial aid.
- Also, experience with the University budget process as well as an overview of A/R;
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
Also, Contact [email protected] more more information.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.