Apply for Vacancy for Executive Director at University System of Georgia in the USA. The category for this job is Business and Financial Services.
Under the guidance of the Vice Chancellor & Chief Audit Officer, assists in the leadership and operations of the internal audit department, including annual risk assessment and audit planning/scheduling. Performs work that is consistent with the Institute of Internal Auditors’ Code of Ethics, International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and Statement of Responsibilities. Also, develops and maintains constructive business relationships with all levels of management and operational employees, supports departmental goals, and manages ongoing projects.
The incumbent will have the following responsibilities for Vacancy for Executive Director in the USA:
- Support the Chief Audit Officer in the development of the annual audit plan using input from stakeholders. Conducting Engagements
- Also, oversee and provide quality control for the department’s audits to ensure departmental goals and objectives are met and that professional standards are maintained at all times.
- Likewise, ensure completion of audit assignments to provide independent and objective assurance.
- Direct the performance of staff in the conduct of a comprehensive program of audits.
- Moreover, consult, as requested, on internal control aspects of business practices and policies. Reporting
- Ensure that the follow-up status of material issues are reported to senior management and the Committee.
- Furthermore, facilitate reporting to the Committee on Internal Audit, Risk, and Compliance on any concerns, accomplishments or what is in progress for reporting period.
- Additionally, contributes to the enhancement of the system-wide audit program through participation of system-wide initiatives and sharing of best practices.
People Management and Development
- Manage and oversee team performance through performance planning and coaching.
- Also, hold project managers accountable for managing and developing their assignments.
- Provide ongoing feedback to the team to ensure they develop the skills and competencies required for effective planning and individual professional career growth.
- Moreover, inspire the team by providing them with the information and tools they need to do their jobs and meet customer expectations.
- Deal with performance issues, discipline as necessary and address poor standards, ensuring department goals and customer satisfaction is not compromised.
- Likewise, deploy resources as necessary to ensure the right mix of skills and strengths. Improving the Practice of Audits/Championing Risk Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field, from an accredited college or university.
- Similarly, six years related professional/managerial experience.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.