Apply for Vacancy for Financial Analyst at Weill Cornell Medicine in the USA. The category of the job is Business and Financial Services.
Under general supervision, provides financial and administrative support to the Department.
- Reviews and reconciles accounts, financial transactions, documentation and/or financial reports. Investigates and corrects discrepancies. Escalates issues as needed.
- Also, ensures appropriate allocation and use of funds from federal and private grants by reviewing account purpose and expenditure.
- Prepares and analyzes routine and ad-hoc financial reports for any discrepancies. Compiles summaries as needed. Escalates said reports or analysis for review if necessary.
- Likewise, responsible for procurement activities related to goods, services, and/or equipment as needed.
- Additionally, responsible for disbursement/reimbursement activities as needed.
- Participates in budget development.
- Additionally, assists with year-end reconciliation by reviewing transactions and reporting.
- Serves as point person for financial processes within the department. Trains administrative staff on the use of forms, processing requests, etc.
- Similarly, provides administrative support as needed, including but not limited to, calendar management, supply management, departmental mailings, etc.
- If applicable, serves as the departmental HR liaison and point of contact for HR processes.
- Moreover, if applicable, assists in the preparation of faculty and staff compensation and funding.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field preferred.
- Also, approximately 2-3 years of related experience
- Similarly, strong Excel skills
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and self-prioritize work.
- Furthermore, ability to recommend new procedures and participate in their implementation.
- Also, excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite and database applications.
- Skill to exercise standards of professionalism, including appearance, presentation and demeanor.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Additionally, ability to make and be accountable for decisions.
- Moreover, must have extensive knowledge of advance MS Excel functions.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.