Apply for Vacancy for Financial Manager at Texas A&M University in the USA. The deadline for this job is 31st August 2021.
Texas A&M University is a public land-grant research university in College Station, Texas. Also, it was founded in 1876 and became the flagship institution of the Texas A&M University System in 1948. As of 2020, Texas A&M’s student body is the second largest in the United States.
SRS is seeking a Financial Manager with the International Ocean Drilling Project who will be responsible for overseeing the ship operations budget, auditing payroll, directing workflow and ensuring compliance with specific contractual requirements and all applicable federal regulations, providing cost analysis for the annual ship operations budget preparation and preparing expenditure projections and reports for the senior management team. Additionally, the University are looking to hire a candidate who will support our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accountability (IDEA) as stated above.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Also, eight years in a project accounting related field
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational and analytical skills
- Additionally, ability to handle confidential and time sensitive matters
- Likewise, ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree
- Experience in governmental accounting and auditing, including administrative oversight of sponsored projects, both pre-award and/or post award
- Furthermore, experience using Financial Accounting Management Information System (FAMIS) and Business Objects application
- Also, experience in writing complex federal flow-through contracts
- Extensive experience using spreadsheet, database, and word-processing software
- Likewise, two years’ supervisory experience
Preferred Licenses and Certifications:
- Certified Research Administrator (CRA), Certified Financial Research Administrator (CFRA), or Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of Office of Management and Budget Circulars, federal auditing standards, etc. that relate to research administration in a research-based organization or university setting
- Also, understanding of sponsored research projects areas, including pre-award and post-award
- Likewise, experience cultivating and maintaining professional working relationships with people of diverse backgrounds
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.