Apply for Vacancy for Grants Administrator at Chemeketa Community College in the USA. The category for this application is Career Development and Services.
Chemeketa Community College is a public community college in Salem, Oregon, with a campus in McMinnville and education centers in Dallas, Brooks, and Woodburn.
Chemeketa is a proud Hispanic-Serving Institution that aspires to be an inclusive environment where we honor and value the unique contributions of our diverse students, employees, and community. The University seek to foster cultural competence and pursue equitable solutions that support all students in achieving their educational goals.
- Develops campus relationships and referral processes to connect participants with targeted training opportunities in: short-term credit & non-credit training, ESOL, and GED/Spanish GED
- Also, delivers presentations about program services, qualifications, and expectations to prospective students, community organizations, and on-campus partners
- Receives, screens and processes referrals from partner agencies
- Likewise, develop and maintain referral network of social service agencies and programs
- Maintains relationships with DHS TANF Family coaches to access support services
- Collects and enters appropriate participant data into databases for local, state and federal reporting.
- Moreover, maintains appropriate records including student case files and documentation, training site/goal development, and labor market research, and attendance
- Additionally, collaborate with Academic Development Program staff, advisors, and other college departments to create an atmosphere supportive of students and student transitions
- Knowledge of career development & coaching
- Also, knowledge of at-risk students and their needs
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and listening)
- Computer skills to perform data tracking function
- Additionally, ability to work independently, self-manage, and collaborate as a member of a team to achieve tangible outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in counseling, education, or a related field
- Likewise, coursework in Career Development, Career Services
- Similarly, experience providing coaching and resources to individuals
- Furthermore, experience serving low-income individuals
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.