Apply for Vacancy for Grants Administrator at Weill Cornell Medicine in the USA. The category for this application is Grants, and Contracts.
Under guidance, coordinates and assists with the overall financial, administrative and grant activities of the department.
- Oversees and coordinates grants management and financial management in support of research staff in the department. Serves as the point-of-contact and resource to staff for all research grant activities for pre- and post-award.
- Also, responsible for grants and contracts processing. Oversees accurate completion and timely routing of internal paperwork and disclosures. Negotiates with sponsor as needed for contract execution. Maintains database and records to track activities.
- Oversees and coordinates pre-award activities. Ensures timely submission of federal, foundation, and industry-sponsored grant applications and contracts. Oversees the organization and preparation of all components of grant applications.
- Moreover, maintains, tracks and updates effort tracking to ensure compliance with time and effort policies.
- Works with investigators to manage budgeting process for grants and contracts and assists in general budget development and implementation.
- Likewise, manages purchasing, payments of services and reimbursements of expenses. Monitors expenses for correct allocation to funds.
- Additionally, assists with the preparation of standard and ad-hoc financial reports as needed. Provides analysis and reasons for variance as needed. Forecasts expenditures and makes recommendation for corrective action if deficits are projected.
- Furthermore, ensures compliance with institutional policies regarding systems access and training required for access for human subjects research.
- May assist with program specific promotional or outreach activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Approximately 2 years of experience with non-profit financial activity.
- Furthermore, full knowledge of federal and non-federal research regulations and policies.
- Also, experience in grants management, including pre- and post-award management, financial analysis, budgeting and experience with NIH and industry sponsors.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Moreover, demonstrated organizational skills and ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Additionally, ability to manage multiple large-scale projects and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite and database applications.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.