Apply for Vacancy for Graphic Design at Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University in Saudi Arabia. The category for this job is Graphic Design.
Technological progress and scientific discoveries have made economic activity mostly knowledge-based and have accelerated growth. It is only possible to meet all the challenges thus imposed, through decisions that are mainly based on research and studies that take into consideration the problems but also anticipate future trends and global expectations. Also, decision makers are in dire need for research and in-depth and futuristic studies that produce enlightened recommendations and help make the most suitable choices, while avoiding risks and overcoming challenges.
The members of PMU’s Graphic Design faculty will:
- Carry out the duties of the position in accordance with College values and standards and in line with College policies and procedures, upholding high professional standards and leading by example.
- Also, work with our students as members of a learning community to provide world-class education and an excellent student experience.
- Likewise, integrate the College value of inclusiveness into all appropriate aspects of the job, respecting the dignity and diversity of all members of the College community and of visitors to the College.
- Moreover, promote the values of collegiality within the College community.
Qualifications & Experience
- Suitable candidates should have earned a MS in Fine Arts degree in Visual Communication, Graphic Design, or closely related area from an accredited institution.
- Candidates should be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud and design related software.
- Similarly, suitable candidates are expected to have excellent command of the English Language and should be familiar with technology infused academic environments.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Suitable candidates should have a focus on following areas:
- Motion graphics
- Also, illustration
- Likewise, branding
- Moreover, typography
- Additionally, Arabic Typography
- Moreover, interaction design or experience design
- Communication design
- UI interface
- Information architecture
- Conceptual and physical object making
- Similarly, photography
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute at an appropriate level to school and faculty policy and practice in teaching.
- Also, play a significant role in the design, development, and planning of courses and programs within the subject area as required.
- Likewise, play a significant role in the review of courses and programs and in assessment, quality assurance, and quality enhancement as required.
- Develop innovative approaches to learning and teaching as appropriate.
- Moreover, provide timely feedback and assessment of coursework and examinations.
- Provide general support and guidance to students, resolving issues and/or referring to specialist parties, where appropriate.
- Maintain an appropriate scholarly or professional development activity and to keep up to date with developments in the field as necessary to carry out the duties of the position.
- Additionally, participate in the comprehensive advisement of students majoring in the College.
- Contribute to the overall work of the College and/or equivalent external organizations by representing the institution and faculty on appropriate committees and groups.
- However, contribute to the management and administrative processes and committee structures of the School, faculty, and College.
- Also, participate in, manage, or lead major initiatives or areas of work (as either sustained or one-time projects) that facilitate School, faculty, or College performance and accreditation, as required.
- Participate in the recruitment, management, development, and mentoring of colleagues.
- Perform any and all other position-related duties as requested by Chair, Dean, Vice Rector, or Rector.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.