Apply for Vacancy for Graphic Designer at The Chicago School in the USA. The category for this job is Communications, Marketing, and Public Affairs.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the conception and completion of creative deliverables as they relate to brand communications and advertising campaigns for TCS and its affiliates. They are charged with finding innovative solutions to visually represent our partner institutions’ brand identities and executing marketing efforts to achieve affiliate goals, while maintaining standards of creative excellence and timeliness.
- Concepting and designing printed materials including but not limited to reports, magazines, brochures, presentations, annual publications, environmental graphics, advertising campaigns, and visual identity pieces.
- Also, concepting and designing digital assets including but not limited to websites, apps, digital graphics, online advertising, and landing pages
- Creating social media assets;
- Moreover, managing print production process, including accurately pre-pressing art files to each printer’s standards, sending packaged art to print vendors. Also, working with print vendors from conception to delivery of printed piece, tracking shipments, and facilitating print estimates and invoices to appropriate team members to ensure streamlined process, timely delivery, and quality of end product.
- Likewise, working closely with Creative Design Manager to aid in execution of all creative needs.
- Similarly, strategically collaborating with marketing team members and outside creative vendors to provide insight and assistance from conception to final product.
- Supporting internal clients, including marketing, admissions, and operations management with the design of presentations.
- Editing video footage, assisting in photoshoots, occasionally operating camera equipment to capture photo needs, and retouching photographs as needed.
- Moreover, organizing and properly maintaining library of marketing assets on internal server and external cloud-based sharing database.
- Furthermore, managing several large-scope projects at any one given time while working with a team, producing high quality deliverables, and meeting respective deadlines.
- Provide result-oriented creative ideas and timely execution for all projects to successfully support TCS Education System and its affiliates’ branding and recruitment.
- Also, a passion for working in nonprofit education.
- Additionally, ability to understand feedback and apply it to their work, as well as give constructive feedback to other designers that align with project objectives.
- Competent, driven, adept at decision-making and creative problem-solving, and a positive attitude.
- Moreover, demonstrate leadership skills in small and large groups.
- Similarly, demonstrate initiative and good judgment while being conscientious and trustworthy.
- Bachelor’s Degree or greater in design, marketing, or related concentration.
- Also, deep knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe Digital Production, and user-experience design as demonstrated through portfolio.
- Experience with web development, video editing/production, motion graphics, and photography
- Similarly, strong written and verbal communication; ability to understand or provide clear and concise feedback and to collaborate with team partners.
- Likewise, demonstrated ability to manage a multitude of projects at any one given time, while meeting respective deadlines.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.