Apply for Vacancy for Head Coach at Muhlenberg College in the USA. The deadline for this job is 31st July 2021.
The Head Coach, Men’s and Women’s Tennis, under the supervision of the Athletic Director, is fully responsible for the planning and management of the Men’s and Women’s Tennis programs. Additionally, this assignment is a 12-month appointment.
Muhlenberg College, a Division III institution and a member of the Centennial Conference is seeking applications for a Men’s and Women’s Tennis Head Coach opening. Coaching and/or collegiate playing experience and a four-year college degree are required. Likewise, responsibilities include planning and managing all phases of the tennis programs, ensuring compliance with conference and NCAA rules and regulations, identifying, evaluating, and recruiting prospective student-athletes; planning and implementing strategies for success in daily practices on and off the court, supporting athletics alumni engagement, contributing to a diverse and inclusive campus culture and collaborating effectively with various entities across the college.
Characteristic Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan and manage a competitive NCAA Division III program in accordance with College, NCAA and Centennial Conference policies.
- Also, provide competent coaching, along with the necessary counsel and direction, which will ensure that student-athletes have the opportunity to realize their potential as athletes, students and members of the general college community.
- Likewise, create positive support for the program within the campus community and outside constituencies including alumni, parents and friends of Muhlenberg College.
- Recruit qualified student-athletes.
- Furthermore, hire, mentor and supervise coaching staff.
- Actively participate in fundraising activities in support of the program and the Cardinal and Grey Fund.
- Additionally, assume a secondary assignment commensurate with abilities, interests and departmental needs.
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Head Coach in the USA:
- Bachelor’s degree and coaching experience required; advanced degree preferred.
- Likewise, demonstrated understanding of, and commitment to, the Division III philosophy of athletics.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Similarly, strong planning and organizational skills are essential.
- Strong commitment to diversity and inclusion within the college setting.
- Capacity to market the sport to the various constituencies of the College.
- Also, ability to work with a variety of people.
- Successful completion of standard background checks including but not limited to education verification, national criminal background checks, child abuse clearance, and driving record check.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.