Apply for Vacancy for Health Coordinator at Texas A&M University in the USA. The deadline for this job is 31st August 2021.
Texas A&M University is a public land-grant research university in College Station, Texas. It was founded in 1876 and became the flagship institution of the Texas A&M University System in 1948. As of 2020, Texas A&M’s student body is the second largest in the United States.
Texas A&M University is committed to enriching the learning and working environment for all visitors, students, faculty, and staff by promoting a culture that embraces inclusion, diversity, equity, and accountability. Likewise, diverse perspectives, talents, and identities are vital to accomplishing our mission and living our core values.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Also, 4 years of related experience in program and IT systems administration
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others
- Additionally, ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications
- Likewise, written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Additionally, ability to troubleshoot and problem solve for data security, accessibility, process flows, and operational efficiency
Other Requirements or Other Factors:
- This is a security-sensitive position
- Furthermore, the individual in this position is required to handle Protected Health Information (PHI) as defined by HIPAA regulations
- Also, the individual must handle PHI in accordance with the A&M System policy and must complete HIPAA training as a condition of employment, within a reasonable time-frame after the individual’s employment, and on an as-needed basis thereafter
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or related field
- Moreover, more than 4 years of related I.T. experience including 2 years of experience in a university or college health setting with activities governed by HIPAA and FERPA
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of EHR systems including Point and Click, Clinlab, and/or Propharm
- Also, analytical skills.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.