Apply for Vacancy for HR Professional at University of Colorado Boulder in the USA. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
This position provides human resources support for the Paul M. Rady Department of Mechanical Engineering (ME) faculty, staff and students in collaboration with the College Human Resources department. Also, this position manages the HR processes relevant to developing and posts job advertisements, the hiring process and onboarding new employees. In collaboration with the finance team, this position supports all personnel and payroll actions for the department. Likewise, this position supports the Chair and Associate Chairs. This position works closely with the Chair to plan meetings of the ME Strategic Advisory Board. Proof of eligibility to work in the United States must be produced within three (3) days of hire.
Moreover, the University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. However, the University is an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Serves as department liaison with the International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) office to facilitate visa processes for international employees and visitors.
- Also, processes and rectifies issues involving overpayments, late pays, and issues hand drawn warrant requests. Communicates leave payouts to the HR Service Center upon employee separation.
- Likewise, processes all personnel paid/unpaid leave in HCM (vacation, sick, administrative, leave sharing, other) in conjunction with the Dean’s HR team and the HR Service Center.
- Furthermore, facilitates payroll training to new department hires and serves as guide for My Leave portal and accurate timesheet completion.
- Salary range is $20.67/hr. – $27.40/hr.
- Temporary positions at the University of Colorado are not benefits-eligible, however, all positions are eligible for paid sick leave.
- Also, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google applications.
- Likewise, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem solver with the ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Additionally, ability to learn and respond quickly to situations that arise on a day-to-day basis.
- Proficient scheduler with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- One-year experience of Human Resources administration.
- Also, experience in Human Resources. Equivalent combination of experience and education may substitute.
- Background working in higher education.
- Knowledge of the University of Colorado Boulder systems (HCM, My Leave).
- However, proven problem-solving skills and ability to maintain strong working relationships with faculty, staff and students amidst changing circumstances.
- Knowledge of employment related concepts (employee relations, EEO & Affirmative Action, recruitment, etc.).
- Similarly, sensitivity to and appreciation of cultural, political, and geographical differences, with ability to work well with faculty, staff, and students from around the world.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.