Apply for Vacancy for Integration Specialist at California State University in the USA. The deadline for this job is 31st August 2021.
- Working independently under the general supervision of the Director of enterprise applications in Information Technology Services (ITS), the incumbent develops solutions and provides technical support for web and mobile technology applications supported by ITS.
- Also, the incumbent programs and develops scripts, web services, API and other integration points to extend functionality and integrate 3rd party applications with Enterprise Systems, such as PeopleSoft, GETMobile, Dell Boomi, in support of students, faculty and staff members.
- Likewise, responsibilities include creating, maintaining, testing and debugging the Enterprise Applications for core application logic, data and application integration, API.
- Furthermore, the incumbent in this position will possess the ability to put theory into practice with an in-depth understanding of Web application technologies and can demonstrate proficiency in many aspects of the Web Development Lifecycle including how to mitigate common security concerns and risks.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or business from a four-year accredited college or university, or equivalent training and applied experience.
- Also, the incumbent must have four years of related work experience supporting an IT department or division; and with the following software applications: MS Windows, MS Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook Web Applications (OWA), SharePoint, Visio and Outlook.
- Likewise, the incumbent must have an understanding of Android or iOS mobile developer tools Understanding of CSS, HTML, and when to use client or server-side rendering; of WCAG 2.0 and 2.1 standards; proficiency in SQL writing in one or more of the following: Oracle Database, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, SQLite; and of the Software Development Lifecycle Knowledge of Web development security best practices.
- Additionally, the incumbent must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Furthermore, the incumbent must also have the ability to schedule and prioritize in order to meet deadlines; to work independently with minimal supervision; to work effectively as part of a team and to give and receive constructive feedback; and must have a demonstrated interest and/or ability to work in a multicultural/multiethnic environment.
- Also, a background check (including a criminal records check) must be completed satisfactorily before any candidate.
Experience working in higher education and knowledge of Enterprise Applications system, such as PeopleSoft, SAP, or Banner.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities