Apply for Vacancy for Laboratory Manager at University of California in the USA. The category for this job is Laboratory and Research.
At the University of California, Berkeley, we are committed to creating a community that fosters equity of experience and opportunity, and ensures that students, faculty, and staff of all backgrounds feel safe, welcome and included. Also, a culture of openness, freedom and belonging make it a special place for students, faculty and staff.
- Using subject matter knowledge, collects and prepares information for use in discussions, meetings of internal and external constituents.
- Gathers and assembles analytical and factual data on assigned problems and issues to prepare reports and/or analyses summarizing information on the assigned issues and commenting on other significance for internal or external constituents.
- Also, determines and locates sources for the collection of information and data.
- Researches and analyzes processes and procedures, summarizes findings, policies and organizational structures in order to develop and/or implement changes and to provide consultative services to leadership, partners and external stakeholders.
- Likewise, prepares, edits and modifies documents including research reports, manuscripts, presentations and proposals.
- Prepares preliminary analyses of procedures, and other subjects to contribute to organizational programs, research proposals, and other documentation.
- However, helping with meeting logistics, set up, communications, etc.
- Foster positive relationships with colleagues, members, funders, policymakers and other stakeholders creating an environment of innovation, collaboration, and progress for EBRC. Participates in program and project planning and development.
- Likewise, helps develop proposals to guide and support a broader strategic direction for the EBRC.
The incumbent must meet following for Vacancy for Laboratory Manager in the USA:
- Bachelor’s degree in bioengineering, microbiology, chemistry, biochemistry, molecular biology, other area associated with the field and/or equivalent experience/training, OR Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, public policy, political science, communications, or other relevant liberal arts area plus coursework in the natural sciences and/or engineering and/or equivalent experience/training.
- Similarly, strong analytical/problem-solving skills and critical thinking.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and influence, both verbally and in writing.
- Also, demonstrated experience with small to mid-level project management skills.
- Ability to use discretion and maintain all confidentiality.
- Ability to manage time effectively and multi-task with demanding timeframes.
- Also, ability to effectively communicate quantitative and qualitative findings to non-academic audiences.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.