Apply for Vacancy for Lecturer at RMIT University in Vietnam. The category for this application is Graphic Design.
RMIT Vietnam, an entity of RMIT University, has campuses in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi since 2001. We provide internationally recognized, high-quality, education and professional training for students, clients and the community, and assist in the development of human resources capability in Vietnam and the region by hosting students from Australia and many other countries. RMIT University, formerly known as Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology and Melbourne Technical College, is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. Founded by Francis Ormond in 1887, RMIT began as a night school offering classes in art, science, and technology
- Teaching at undergraduate program of Design Studies.
- Also, professional activities, scholarship and/or conduct high quality research activities appropriate to the profession or discipline.
- Moreover, membership of committees, working parties or other service duties as required.
Key selection criteria
- Lecturer: PhD or equivalent relevant Doctoral qualification from a recognized institution.
- Also, associate Lecturer: the University will consider an application from an emerging academic who is in the final stages of relevant doctoral study in this field. In this instance, a relevant completed Master’s degree from a recognized institution is required.
- Additionally, a recognized research profile with current publications
- Similarly, experience in preparing and delivering programs at undergraduate levels, including online delivery.
- Moreover, the skillset required would be Designer with a broad background in all areas of design, including graphic design, visual communication, Adobe suite, typography and illustration.
- Also, knowledge of 3d design, modelling and motion graphics would be beneficial.
- English is the language of teaching and communication at RMIT Vietnam. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS 7.0 (with no competency less than 6.5)
- Also, non-Vietnamese candidates must also meet the requirements of the Vietnamese Work Permit process.
Applications close February 07, 2020.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.