Apply for Vacancy for Lecturer Finance at RMIT University in Vietnam. The category for this application is Finance.
RMIT University Vietnam is the Vietnamese branch of the Australian research university the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, known in Australia as RMIT University. It has three campuses located in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Danang. Similarly, since its establishment in 2000, it has won 15 Golden Dragon Awards from the Vietnamese Government.
Key selection criteria
PhD in Finance, Computer Science (Software Engineering)or related Doctoral qualification. Candidates with background in both Finance and Computer Science are preferred
- Also, emerging track record and recognition for quality research outputs with the specialist fields of applied and financial technologies, crypto finance, big data, blockchain and program blockchain through publications, development of new research initiatives, competitive research funding, and industry links.
- Likewise, previous teaching experience in applied and financial technologies, crypto finance, big data, blockchain and program blockchain, programming.
- Moreover, industry experience is desirable.
- Additionally, demonstrated ability to prepare and deliver programs at undergraduate and post-graduate levels, including online delivery and, the ability to produce high quality curriculum or program materials.
- Similarly, strong performance record regarding student outcomes, student experience and feedback; combined with experience and skill in a range of teaching settings.
- Highly competitive VND salary for Vietnamese candidates or attractive USD salary package (plus benefits) for expatriate candidates depending on proven track record in meeting all the key selection criteria.
- Also, relocation allowance upon commencement of role (with support to relocate overseas candidate (and family) from home location to Vietnam under current global COVID19 restrictions) + private medical insurance
- Likewise, 13th month Tet bonus + private medical insurance + annual health check.
- 20 days annual leave plus 5 days paid leave Xmas closure, plus public holidays and paid sick leave.
- Additionally, support and guidance from experienced Mobility Advisor to assist in work permit and visa application together with relocation to and settling into living and working in Vietnam.
- Ongoing professional development program and support.
- Furthermore, free on-site gym facilities plus variety of wellbeing and fitness classes available to staff.
- Also, access to extensive international online library and resources.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.