Apply for Vacancy for Legal Technologies at Yeshiva University in the USA. The category for this application is Libraries.
This position manages and administers the extensive and evolving instructional efforts of the Law Library. The Library provides research instruction in the first-year research and writing program, in clinical programs, and in substantive law courses. Additionally, librarians teach the required Advanced Legal Research course for the Law School. Also, the position will develop the research curriculum efforts, including specialized research courses, and will support the deepening efforts to improve courses through practice in foundational information and organization principles, rigorous assessment, and the thoughtful use of technology. Likewise, instructional support also includes leadership and provision of faculty training on in-person and virtual classroom technologies, assistance of faculty in course design, and research into and implementation of technology to assist in faculty instruction.
- Assist Faculty and Scholarly Services Librarian with training efforts for faculty and their research assistants.
- Likewise, provide technical and expert assistance for law school faculty who are integrating technology into instructional and research activities. Continuously assess service and support needs
- Moreover, investigate new educational technologies and make recommendations about the presentation of information in learning environments.
- Additionally, analyze current trends in educational technology software, web applications and hardware
- Direct support and training for faculty, students and staff in the course management system
- Similarly, serve as Law School liaison to pertinent university committees. Keep Law School stakeholders apprised of relevant policy issues and proposed changes
- Also, develop and maintain an understanding of relevant privacy laws and policies in an educational setting.
Skills & Competencies:
- Effective interpersonal oral and written communication skills
- Also, excellent communication skills in a formal classroom setting and enthusiasm for student learning.
- Likewise, ability to create and to analyze legal research problems
- Similarly, strong interest and aptitude in instructional design and assessment
- Furthermore, superior organizational, planning and administrative skills including the ability to work effectively on the broad picture as well as on the detail level. Strong interest in administration.
- Take initiative and solve problems
- Also, multi-task and maintain professionalism and collegiality while addressing many people-problems daily
- Work and lead in an atmosphere of collaboration and team work
- Likewise, be flexible with work assignments and work hours.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.