Apply for Vacancy for Management Engineer at Weill Cornell Medicine in the USA. The deadline for this job is 31st July 2021.
Position requires a passion for building and implementing security and identity management in a fast-paced environment. Also, it will involve all technical aspects of identity and access management and require participation in project oriented work and operations. Likewise, this position provides the opportunity to participate in multiple areas of IT infrastructure, application, and project teams to develop and implement identity and access solutions for the Weill Cornell Medicine environment without diminishing productivity.
- Performs SAML IdP-SP integrations and provides support as required.
- Designs, supports and optimizes identity management systems.
- Also, performs operational tasks and responds to urgent tickets when necessary.
- Provides 2nd and 3rd level support for key identity management systems.
- Likewise, improves efficiency by automating and orchestrating repetitive or manual tasks and promotes self-service.
- Additionally, participates in disaster recovery exercises and update plans.
- Creates knowledge base articles and ensures they are kept up-to-date.
- Ensures identity and access management infrastructure is running optimally and effectively.
- Furthermore, develops and maintains technical solutions for the ongoing improvement of identity life cycle management.
- Creates and/or updates Splunk dashboards or other metrics required for the team.
- Similarly, performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or related field preferred), or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Approximately 4 years of experience with SAML integrations.
- Also, approximately 2 years+ of experience with Linux.
- Strong front-end web development skills, including PHP and HTML.
- Likewise, experience with Active Directory, LDAP, and other authentication technology.
- Furthermore, experience with distributed version control systems (such as github) and ability to develop within a prescribed collaborative development workflow.
- Ability to work on a web application development team, participating in pair programming, code reviews, and shared development tasks.
- Similarly, strong experience with automated testing, including unit and integration tests.
- Fluency in navigating and using MAC OS, Linux and Windows.
- Ability to explain in detail how networking protocols (TCP/IP) and service protocols (HTTP(S), SSL/TLS, SSH, SMTP, SAML, DNS, LDAP(S)) function.
- Moreover, working knowledge of multiple scripting languages and tools such as Ansible desirable.
- Previous experience within Information Technology at an academic institution and knowledge of regulatory requirements (HIPAA, FERPA, etc.) desirable.
- Similarly, solid understanding of how RBAC, account lifecycle management, and other IAM tenets work a plus.
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing helpful.
- Interest and experience in reporting and metrics desired.
- Furthermore, experience working with multidisciplinary teams and with a Project Management Office desirable.
- Experience with Splunk, Extrahop, and Multifactor authentication such as Duo Security desired.
- ITIL & AWS Certifications a plus.
- Also, understanding of virtualization and Cloud (Saas, Paas, IaaS) technologies and ability to make recommendations on its use of it security would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of technologies at all levels of the OSI levels, layers 1 through 7 would be an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong work ethic and detail-oriented work style, with the ability to self-manage and work proactively and effectively to meet established deadlines and project goals.
- Additionally, ability to be an effective team member and individual contributor in a fast-paced, multi-project and multi-unit environment.
- Passion for optimizing user experience, especially in making complex concepts intuitive to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent conceptual, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Likewise, excellent written and verbal communication skills, on both technical and non-technical topics.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Additionally, ability to create and present professional-level diagrams, reports, and documentation for technical and non-technical audiences using Microsoft Office or other applications.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to collect requirements, triage issues, and present patches for acceptance.
- Ability to work in a very demanding and high pressure environment.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.