Apply for Vacancy for Manager at The State University of New Jersey in the USA. The category for this application is Business and Financial Services.
New Jersey’s academic health center, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS) takes an integrated approach to educating students, providing clinical care, and conducting research, all with the goal of improving human health.
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey is seeking a Program Manager for the Graduate Medical Education (GME) department within the New Jersey Medical School.
- Responsible for the day-to-day activities of the GME Office, managing approximately 650 residents and fellows training in over 50 different programs.
- Also, under the direction of the Associate Dean for Graduate Medical Education, implements policies and procedures for GME programs that are consistent with New Jersey Medical School’s GME policies and program accreditation, and with budgetary goals and objectives.
- Prepares and manages the GME budget ($40 million) and associated billing matters, working closely with the Associate Dean for GME and the NJMS and RBHS Finance Offices. Maintains records of all actions pertaining to house staff budget.
- Likewise, prepares statistical reports and analyses based on affiliate contracts. Oversees reports and other supporting documentation to NJMS and RBHS Finance, University Hospital Administration, and other “customers” of the GME Office.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care or a related field, plus five (5) years of healthcare management experience in a business, education or government agency.
- Also, equivalent experience, education and/or training may be substituted for the education requirements.
Skills, and Abilities
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Program Manager in the USA:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Also, demonstrated knowledge of how to accomplish superior performance in a unionized environment.
- Additionally, accounting and budgeting knowledge.
- Similarly, National residency match program knowledge.
- Proficient in computer systems, local area networking and database management.
- Furthermore, familiar with human resources policies, procedures and regulations in relation to house staff.
- Also, outstanding human relations and leadership skills, and the ability to function in a team environment.
- Master’s Degree in Health Care or a related field.
- Likewise, knowledge and experience in Finance.
- A working knowledge of all aspects of medical education, process, rules, regulations, policies and statutes in a university setting; training permit and licensure statues.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.