Apply for Vacancy for Marketing Manager at University of Michigan in the USA. The deadline for this job is 31st July 2021.
Come join an innovative team that is in the process of developing 10 digital data products that will exist on a new data platform that will revolutionize the way scientists collect, organize, archive, and share data of all kinds. Additionally, the University is searching for an experienced product marketing manager to join our team to take the product marketing services we deliver to the next level.
- Identify and develop product messaging that grabs the attention of potential users and sets our products and services apart from others in the market by articulating unique benefits.
- Translate complex digital product details into simple, polished, and engaging content specifically crafted to capture the attention of those outside of technical fields.
- Likewise, understand the overall (macro) and product specific (micro) marketing strategies, and how the products we are working with fit together throughout the research data and science life cycles.
- Plan and participate in the launch of go-to-market campaigns which involve several stakeholders, different departments, and multiple organizations.
- Also, obtain insights for our product managers into their customers’ use of current products, decision processes and personas, through research, interviews, surveys and usage data.
- Participate in user experience (UX) research as digital products are conceptualized, tested, and launched for a keen understanding of product end-users and the benefits they seek.
- Furthermore, create compelling and relevant product documentation in various forms such as eBooks, whitepapers, PPT decks, case studies, videos, and website copy for distribution across a variety of marketing channels.
- Work with internal teams (senior management, graphic design, content writers, product and membership managers) to communicate and execute your vision.
- Moreover, take part in and lead presentations, meetings, and product training sessions.
- Design collection of and analyze product usage data produced internally and from sources such as Google Analytics.
- Additionally, test and improve messaging and product satisfaction by evaluating projects using relevant KPIs; design user feedback systems to identify improvements in product design at product launch and for the long term.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field; MBA preferred.
- Furthermore, five or more years professional experience directly related to the duties of this position.
- Comprehensive understanding of the latest trends in digital marketing and practices; familiarity with a variety of marketing channels and practices.
- Also, experience conceptualizing product marketing plans and executing those plans.
- Experience in social media and electronic marketing with working knowledge in building content that drives organic (unpaid) search performance.
- Additionally, a proven track record of successfully managing and building client relationships; exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to self-manage workload against multiple competing priorities and deadlines; strong organizational skills.
- Likewise, outstanding written and verbal communication skills (emails, Word documents, presentations, web content, etc.), including experience working with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Willingness to travel to trade conferences and exhibit on ICPSR’s behalf.
- Experience training customers on new products using both synchronous and asynchronous techniques and content.
- Also, knowledge of collection and analysis of customer usage data both internally produced and Google Analytics.
- Experience developing and executing a promotional mix (campaign) that may have included advertising, public relations, direct marketing, and in-person outreach.
- Likewise, portfolio of electronic product (non-technical) documentation where you have developed the documentation or contributed to its development.
- Basic knowledge of research data, data curation, and metadata, a plus.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.