Apply for Vacancy for Mathematics Instructor at Itasca Community College in the USA. The category for this job is Science – Mathematics.
Itasca Community College is seeking an unlimited, full-time Mathematics Instructor who is committed to excellence in teaching and learning; using active and experiential learning strategies; creating a student-centered environment; commitment to teaching students from a wide variety of backgrounds and working collaboratively with colleagues to create a successful student learning environment.
- Instruct students in a variety of developmental, first-year, and second-year Mathematics courses using student-centered teaching and learning processes.
- Collaborative work in the engineering learning community, the larger college community, and the local community through a variety of activities.
- Also, explore and incorporate technology into curriculum delivery, including online instruction and programs such as MATLAB, Mathematica. Additionally, Hawkes Learning.
- Likewise, activities related to teaching and learning including, but not limited to: curriculum development, instructional planning, student evaluation, classroom management, interpersonal relations, and promotion of safety and student success.
- Moreover, develop multi-cultural, gender- and disability-fair curriculum to serve a diverse learner population.
- Master’s degree with a major in mathematics or Master’s degree in any discipline/field with a minimum of 18 graduate semester credits (27 graduate quarter credits) in mathematics.
- Also, all new faculty must complete the teaching and learning requirement during their probation period.
- Teaching experience with a diverse learner population.
- Also, a commitment to cultural diversity, inclusive teaching, and student success.
Applicants must apply online using Itasca Community College’s People Admin online application:
- A letter expressing interest in and qualifications for the position
- Also, a current resume
- A list of three professional references with contact information
- Additionally, a statement of applicant’s teaching philosophy, especially as it relates to a community college setting
- Likewise, unofficial copies of academic transcripts and licenses (official will be required at time of hire)
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.